Ai Prime HD question

Aaron Soliz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

Going to buy a used Ai prime HD without a box. I was under the impression that in order to get it connected to your WiFi... you need some serial number on the box to connect it.

Is that true or is there another way to connect it without that serial number? That is how I connected mine.

thanks for the help.

Dolphins18

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

Going to buy a used Ai prime HD without a box. I was under the impression that in order to get it connected to your WiFi... you need some serial number on the box to connect it.

Is that true or is there another way to connect it without that serial number? That is how I connected mine.

thanks for the help.
The HD and newer model should have a button on the back (the 32 has it on the bottom) and the button should have different light settings indicating wifi settings and allowing for discoverability.

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

thanks for the help.
Hey! Absolutely not true, the serial number is written on the light! white sticker right next to the LEDs on the bottom of the puck

OP
OP
A

Aaron Soliz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s good to know! I wasn’t sure if there was jusy one way of doing it which is the only way I know how to.
The HD and newer model should have a button on the back (the 32 has it on the bottom) and the button should have different light settings indicating wifi settings and allowing for discoverability.

OP
OP
A

Aaron Soliz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Absolutely not true, the serial number is written on the light! white sticker right next to the LEDs on the bottom of the puck
That’s good to know. Now i feel comfortable with purchasing it. Plus now i know there is another way to connect without having to have the box lol.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 56.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.6%
Back