OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s tough with the way photos are changed on the line to know what is truthful and what is not. Then Add in the my tank to your tank diffence and it’s a total crap shoot of what the coral will look like.

But I love the look of OP I wanted to ad on to my BC order and he said he couldn’t frag his but Adam said he has a frag called the space laser that isn’t on his site yet that he thinks is close so we shall see

Ps your op looks happy very nice picture
I am also getting the Space Laser so I will be able to compare. He does have a frag pic of the space laser in this pack https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/all-bc-super-eight.429581/ . It looks pretty different to me though just from that pic.

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam told me it has growth like the arc fireworks and pollops that are orange as can be

EW_Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, get those floating in the tank and stop snapping pictures Bubba! Priorities man! [emoji12]

I can't wait to see what you do with those! The colors you can pull are amazing!
All I want to see is that heaven n hell.. For some reason that coral just grabs me LOL

BigJohnny

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wash my hands with dish soap
Only SPS Corals

And if you don’t test religiously you will miss it I am very facinated with Alk Consumption and test a crazy amount just for fun I mean before I had the khg I set an alarm every hour of the day so I could see the way my alk trended in my tank. If you test every three days it could be missed

I have an alkatronic that tests every 4 hours, so it's not that.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I want to see is that heaven n hell.. For some reason that coral just grabs me LOL

Is this the legit hnh? I know Todd lost their colony years ago. I’ve always wanted a piece as Millie’s are my fav.

His thread states "CC Heaven n Hell" I do know there was a good amount of frags that got out before they lost their colony
I am not sure. I bought it from Ty as the original one.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm jealous of your large frag tanks. Not sure How I totally missed those before LOL
They fill up so fast with the tiles in them. I do notice the coral in there get affected by low nutrients compared to my display. Probably due to I don't feed those tanks at all.
Need to get some new pics though!! haha I do envy your pe as well but the lack of it in my tank is self inflicted haha
PE > fish, lol.:D

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope it is! Lovely coral
I got it from a pretty legit local source who only buys high end stuff. I never asked him where he got it from but that was 2-3 years ago.

CC Heaven and Hell is the ultimate tease... Nobody has ever gotten it to look like the mother colony. From the looks of it, the original pic that burned all of our retinas is just a newly imported colony under heavy actinics and a touch of Photoshop. Once it acclimated to tank conditions, I'm sure it looked nothing like that original picture any more.

If I was CC... I would "lose" the colony myself if none of my frags looked like that picture anymore. Irregardless... Its a nice looking mille to me so I won't complain too much. [emoji16]

lolgranny

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got it from a pretty legit local source who only buys high end stuff. I never asked him where he got it from but that was 2-3 years ago.

CC Heaven and Hell is the ultimate tease... Nobody has ever gotten it to look like the mother colony. From the looks of it, the original pic that burned all of our retinas is just a newly imported colony under heavy actinics and a touch of Photoshop. Once it acclimated to tank conditions, I'm sure it looked nothing like that original picture any more.

If I was CC... I would "lose" the colony myself if none of my frags looked like that picture anymore. Irregardless... Its a nice looking mille to me so I won't complain too much. [emoji16]

What does your colony look like?

This can be said about a lot of vendors. Most everyone is about the pure blue then doctors it up.

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What does your colony look like?

This can be said about a lot of vendors. Most everyone is about the pure blue then doctors it up.
Here it is. Excuse the lack of polyps... I have 5 angels. [emoji4]
f909f82272820f86aa7520509d6ca008.jpg

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 91 75.8%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back