Core7 in stock?

Discussion in 'Triton Applied Reef Bioscience' started by olaggie01, Jan 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. olaggie01

olaggie01 Active Member

Just realized I don’t have much left. Is it in stock in the US? Can’t find it anywhere. BRS, UC etc

Tags:

2. Daltrey

Daltrey Valuable Member Build Thread Contributor

I was going to startup my tank on Triton but unfortunately they ran out because they had to replace all the leaky cartons.

3. mckinleyw

mckinleyw AIRBORNE REEFER R2R Supporter Reef Tank 365 Tampa Bay Reef Keepers Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

im also looking to switch to the triton core 7 but having the same issue cant find it. I guess ust gotta keep eyes open and be quick on ordering when available. lol

4. mckinleyw

mckinleyw AIRBORNE REEFER R2R Supporter Reef Tank 365 Tampa Bay Reef Keepers Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

This lack of supply in the USA is really upsetting me. This may make me second thought on triton elements now. What will I do if I start this then cant get any more before I run out? I can see a few people with this issue here. When will this be available again in USA?? ;Hurting;Facepalm:confused:

AJsReef likes this.
  5. Daltrey

It's because of those ridiculous milk cartons. Honestly they would never make it through our shipping companies in the U.S. So they can either go back to bottles or just keep sending free replacements to everyone that orders them. ATI Essentials is basically the same thing and they seem to always be in stock.

6. Fishfinder

Fishfinder Valuable Member

Then go to ATI.

DSC reef likes this.
  7. Daltrey

Like we, in the U.S., have a choice, ha.

8. Fishfinder

Fishfinder Valuable Member

So why are you using a product that you constantly complain about?

Lasse and DSC reef like this.
  9. Daltrey

The question is where can we buy this? The answer is nowhere online in the U.S. If you know of anyplace then please provide a link. Thanks

mckinleyw likes this.
  10. Whiskeyboy84

Whiskeyboy84 Member

Probably complaining because Triton once utilized a Shipping Friendly Plastic Bottle but recently changed to a paper based carton product that doesn’t stand up well through international shipping and the American Shipping Agencies complete lack of respect for the products they handle! Literally handlers see a fragile or handle with care label and it seems to be a challenge for them to see how much abuse they can apply to said package! Now I can understand the want to go green with a paper based container or even the potential cost savings involved considering it maybe 5-10% or more cost savings per container over the millions of containers is a substantial amount of money and savings. The carbon footprint associated with producing plastic bottles can also be substantial considering most Americans don’t know what a recycling container is! I would offer up a suggestion of an exchange program requiring you to send in your old bottles for new ones unless it’s your first purchase or you can opt to pay a higher rate myself I would purchase two bottle sets if that were the case just to have a spare set on hand and a set to exchange.

11. AQUAM

AQUAM Member

Manhattan aquarium, Unique coral, many stores with online vending have them.

DSC reef and Whiskeyboy84 like this.
  12. Daltrey

Yes, I am aware of what online companies sell Triton. What I need to know is who in the U.S. has it in stock? All I need is a link so I can place my order. Thanks

SOLD OUT

Screenshot_20180111-234339.png

Screenshot_20180111-234325.png

Screenshot_20180112-001107.png

Screenshot_20180112-001729.png

Screenshot_20180112-002045.png

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    mckinleyw likes this.
  13. Mrx7899

Mrx7899 Well-Known Member

For the people that have mailed Triton tests how much did it cost to ship it I just paid $11 to ship it from New Jersey to California ground shipping

14. Breadman03

Breadman03 Valuable Member Catskill Reef Member

The US is currently dry. I suspect its due to the leaky carton issue and have seen several reefers suggesting to just run two part until it can be resolved.

15. AQUAM

AQUAM Member

16. AQUAM

AQUAM Member

uhh, if only people could read the first two words before posting a reply...

DSC reef likes this.
  17. bdejong1112o

bdejong1112o Active Member Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

Its a reasonable concern for all that are currently using or planning on using something that keeps our systems running. I started my current tank specifically on Triton and put a lot of effort and money into the requirements. Fortunately for me my consumption is very minimal and from the first order(leaked and received second leaky order as well) it will take me some time to deplete it. However, I am also making a backup plan just in case. It is not unreasonable since we really don't know. For me I want to stick with Triton and will hold out to the last drop but I feel for the high dose users who are quickly running out and wondering what to do.

To the OP, I have looked as well and see no stock anywhere. I have heard on the Triton Facebook that there is some coming but it hasn't reached the shelves yet. We all have to make the right choice for our animals.

18. mckinleyw

19. bdejong1112o

bdejong1112o Active Member Build Thread Contributor Partner Member 2018

Wow, wonder if that's for additional packaging...

20. mckinleyw

my math was off its 72 dollars shipped to me.

I still think 20 is too much for shipping

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.