Core7 in stock?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandelstam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see a lot of hate towards Triton for problems that has to do with trans Atlantic shipping costs and us mail handling (or lack thereof) to which I don't think it's fair to hold Triton responsible.

You know how often I see US companies flat out refuse to ship to Europe at all or if they do the cost is astronomical? Like every other day.

Move to Europe, we have cookies! [emoji6]

OP
OP
olaggie01

olaggie01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Tim@triton for replying. I’m anxiously awaiting my shipment and will continue to support Triton. Thank you all for the help.

Mods, please feel free to close this thread as Core7 is in transit

Want2BS8ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok quite clearly you have made this into a personal mission of yours, and as you have already stated on other posts you are no longer going to be using our products anyway so this will be my last reply on this thread.

I have already apologised on behalf of the company on several occasions and explained what happened and why. The price has not increased and WE are absorbing the cost of the error by replacing ALL effected stock. The product is exactly the same as it always has been, we have simply removed the wasteful single use plastic component from the equation.

Investing in this new packaging technique cost the company several hundred thousand dollars so I'm not sure where you are seeing this greed from. The price for the rest of the world WILL reduce once import costs have reduced.

If you do choose to no longer use our products and services due to this then again I am sorry you feel this way and good luck in your future endeavours.
Classic, attack the accuser rather than answer the questions or respond to the issues.

If Triton can veil themselves in altruism to save the environment, then as an organization Triton should appreciate someone who is willing to advocate for consumer rights and point out the dichotomy of public statements that are being made.

To be clear, no one has questioned the product itself, however stating the primary motivation for the change in packaging was to reduce Triton's carbon footprint is patently false. To say on one hand that Triton has born the cost of the packaging problems while artificially maintaining the higher prices of the plastic bottles on the other is disingenuous at best and an outright falsehood at worst.

once we have enough stock in the US to be able to reduce the import costs then the price will come down. Air shipments are incredibly expensive and we are getting the product over as fast as we can at our cost. The savings will be seen after the sea shipments arrive and the inventory has been built up in our LA facility.

We were able to give Europe the price reduction quickly due to the massively reduced import costs
If Triton is paying the additional cost for air freight over containerized sea freight to get product into the market as quickly as possible, then why hasn't the price reduction already been made? Spin it to make it sound good? The transparent answer is your global customers will continue to pay for the plastic bottles with Triton absorbing the higher profit margins to offset transportation costs. Transportation costs necessitated by a poor transition to the new packaging, stripping market supply to replace leaking containers or both. If not greed, then what? Smart business decisions? 1-1/2 to 2-months later of continued discussion and the lingering impact on reputation suggests anything but a smart business decision.

And no, I have not abandoned the Triton method despite what you and others claim. I literally built a room in my house to adopt Triton and continue to weigh the benefits of the method against the morality of the organization behind it. The inability to get product and the artificially high prices weigh heavy for sure. If Triton is willing to reimburse me for the cost of converting back to a more traditional balling method, then I will be happy to send you an invoice for the cost. Perhaps the diehard fans would be willing to take up a collection.

In the meantime, #dorighttriton and pass the savings of the cardboard containers on to your distributors and customers immediately and live up to your claims of absorbing the costs of the packaging mistake.

mdd1986

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has there been any consideration of starting to make this stuff in the US? this seems like it could solve alot of issues.

Script_Kitty

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stock was sent from the facility last week via air shipment so if it is not in stock already should be in the next day or two.

Thanks for the update, Just finished getting the tank ready for converting, but couldnt find the a place to purchase the product.

As a side question, i thought i remember reading about the desire to have fill stations at some of the LFS where you can bring your own containers and “refill”.

I am sure this is a lower priority, but are you still thinking of this as a long term option?

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Facts - real facts

If I want to by a Core 7 package here in Sweden by a Swedish webb shop - my price in $ will be nearly $58 with freight cost´s (cheapest variant) - without freight or in a LFS around
$50 or more - it depends on where in Sweden.
If I buy it from a German webb shop - the price for me will be $ 59 - without freight cost $ 38 - Price in German LFS - I´m not know

Your price in a German webb shop will be around $32 (you pay no VAT) + freight cost $ 72 and probably + some custom tariffs and sales tax - total sum of at least $ 104.

If you by from BRS in the US - your price will be $ 52 with freight

Summary: comments redundant

Sincerely Lasse

Want2BS8ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...and tea in China costs how much?

Real Fact 2: As this is being written this morning, no Core7 is available in the US,

If you would like to be helpful Lasse, why not provide the prices in all of those countries before the change to cardboard cartons? That would be much more informative to those of us who are expecting the penalty price to be reduced... eventually.

While you are at it, also check the base price of a BMW 5 Series in Europe vs the US. Pretty substantial difference. Very different tax regimes.

Real Fact 3: Triton passed the savings of the new cartons by reducing the price of Core7 products in Europe.

Real Fact 4: Triton HAS NOT reduced the price globally outside of Europe

Real Fact 5: because of the leaking containers, demand has outstripped the supply of Core7

Real Fact 6: Triton has stated publicly here on R2R that the rest of the world will continue to pay the penalty pricing until their supply catches-up with demand.

Any of those facts you wish to dispute?

#dorighttriton and make the price reduction to your distributors and customers universal.

M

DSC reef

Coral wasted
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Real Fact 2: As this is being written this morning, no Core7 is available in the US,

If you would like to be helpful Lasse, why not provide the prices in all of those countries before the change to cardboard cartons? That would be much more informative to those of us who are expecting the penalty price to be reduced... eventually.

While you are at it, also check the base price of a BMW 5 Series in Europe vs the US. Pretty substantial difference. Very different tax regimes.

Real Fact 3: Triton passed the savings of the new cartons by reducing the price of Core7 products in Europe.

Real Fact 5: because of the leaking containers, demand has outstripped the supply of Core7

Real Fact 6: Triton has stated publicly here on R2R that the rest of the world will continue to pay the penalty pricing until their supply catches-up with demand.

#dorighttriton and make the price reduction to your distributors and customers universal.

M
Why not just use another product? ATI has something similar. How long can a dead horse be beaten? Triton responded, you don't like it, move on. Simple.

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no problem with the leaky cartons. I will just have the distributor keep replacing them free of charge.

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fact - we pay more in most of Europe than you do - even with the new price and you with the old - why do you complain - should you pay lesser in spite of longer transport - is that was you saying.

And please stop your milk cartoon crusade - you only hurting yourself

Sincerely Lasse

Daltrey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do believe we have a new type of Reefer........................Triton Snowflakes. :(:(:(

hqdefault (1).jpg

Want2BS8ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stock·holm syn·drome
noun
feelings of trust or affection felt in certain cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim toward a captor.

Amazing that everyone is defending someone who is taking advantage of them.

Fact - we pay more in most of Europe than you do - even with the new price and you with the old - why do you complain - should you pay lesser in spite of longer transport - is that was you saying.

And please stop your milk cartoon crusade - you only hurting yourself

Sincerely Lasse

...but Lasse, at least I use Triton's full system. Do you have a dog in this hunt? Do you use Triton Core7? If so, are you paying more or less than you did 4 months ago?

I do believe we have a new type of Reefer........................Triton Snowflakes. :(:(:(

Shouldn't that be Special Triton Snowflake? Not sure that really fits either. Wouldn't a snowflake be advocating for an expansion of the subsidy Triton is expecting rather than against it?

I swear I think I know this guy. I think he may have lived down the hall from me in my dorm my freshman year of college.

Just refreshed BRS's website. Still showing the old price and no Core7 in stock.

M
#dorighttriton

Lasse

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The prices are from today - we pay the same or more up here as you do in the US. In spite of an ocean between us. Its up to Triton to set their prices - it up to me to decide if I want to pay them or not.

No - I do not use Core 7 for the moment - but I use their salt and other products. And the salt is expensive but its the way I want my salt and i do not do so many WC. However - I will change to Core 7 in the future - mostly because its a good product and Tritons basic values are the same as mine.

and I´m not hunting - its you that try to dogfighting

Sincerely Lasse

Mandelstam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

M

Real Fact 7: Triton Core7 is neither healthcare nor food, and not needed for survival. You are free to chose a different product.

mdd1986

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Want2BS8ed

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what is the different between this core 7 and the one in the carton?

Product linked to is not Core7. Base Elements in the link were replaced by Core7 which is more concentrated (wether in plastic or cardboard).

Sorry if that wasn't clear.

M
#dorighttriton

mdd1986

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Product linked to is not Core7. Base Elements in the link were replaced by Core7 which is more concentrated (wether in plastic or cardboard).

Sorry if that wasn't clear.

M
#dorighttriton

How many gallons does core7 have vs base elements? trying to figure out what the cost difference is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back