Finally new pics!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emoney
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Emoney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
14
Location
Baltimore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PB240250.jpg

PB230227.jpg

PB230223.jpg

PB230206.jpg

 
Lookin good Ed. Now I see why you went with the tie dye scoly lol. I might have to get a frag of those CAR from you. What are the zoas in the second pic?
 
Kev..Got them from Jason Fox...Called them JF rainbows..still playing with them in the light to get better colors

Scoly was a little stressed from shipping but i think she will be ok
 
Last edited:
Kev..Got them from Jason Fox...Called them JF rainbows..still playing with them in the light to get better colors

Scoly was a little stressed from shipping but i think she will be ok

Yeah im sure it will puff up soon. The rainbows look like they will be nice. I may have to grab a frag of those as well.
 
Everything looks great. How does that chalice do near the RBTA?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new