Flippers reef 125 gallon

Got some cool toys to do video today, thanks to the wife. She bought them for me!

IMG_20200826_190551697.jpg


It's late and I'm tired, so off to bed soon. I'll have to play with them tomorrow! The camera came with a underwater water proof case. This could be very cool!..........
 
I’ve only made it through 10 pages or so and I’ve already stolen all your plumbing plans, some good stuff here. Can’t wait to use for my new set up. Beautiful tank too!

Thank you! Glad I could help. It's what it's all about!
 
Weekend update:

No water change this weekend, just ATO top off. Running GAC for the toadstool frags, so I'm good on water change till next weekend.

Worked on the yard all today.
 
I envy your city of blue candy cane coral ;Bookworm

Thank you. I've told the story about them before. About six or seven years ago my stepdaughter bought me two dieing heads of that for father's day. I could begin to say how many heads I have now. 500+ possibly.
 
Thank you. I've told the story about them before. About six or seven years ago my stepdaughter bought me two dieing heads of that for father's day. I could begin to say how many heads I have now. 500+ possibly.
That’s awesome. Candy cane coral has always been that ONE coral that I can’t seem to keep :(
 
I’m looking forward to some underwater fish eye videos :)

I'm looking into it as it's one thing I'd like to do.

@Victoria M, last night's progress:
DSC_0003.JPG


I'll be testing how well they're attached tonight. If we are good, off comes the rubber bands.
 
I'm looking into it as it's one thing I'd like to do.

@Victoria M, last night's progress:
DSC_0003.JPG


I'll be testing how well they're attached tonight. If we are good, off comes the rubber bands.

Dang the frag tank is full!
 
Are you making a fish store trip this weekend? :D

Don’t know yet.
My cell phone crapped out on me and I needed a new phone today. I could call out without a horrible noise.

Me and the wife were to got to the phone store to get a new one when I got home from work. Well I get home and she already got me a phone. A iPhone 11!

Still setting it up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new