New Profilux shipment coming next week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have sold out of my first shipment of Profilux so more EX and Plus II units are on the way. I have a large number of accessories in stock as well and what I don't have I can get to you in short order.

If you are looking for a new controller that will DO IT ALL! Profilux is the one for you.

Highly expandable and packed with features the Profilux aquarium controller will handle it all for you and no need for writing your own little subroutines.

The software is great, just plug your controller into your pc or laptop and you can change all of your settings in an easy & intuitive software package. Control your lighting, PH, Temp, Heaters, dosing pumps, Breeze fans, a chiller, ect, ect, ect with this product. Monitor your PH, Temp, Salinity, ORP, Humidity in the fishroom and more. If you go for the Wireless with LAN expansion you won't even have to plug it in. Change any of your settings from work via your PC with this controller!!

Customer service is excellent via an 800 number or a forum on RC where the Profilux experts are always on duty.

If your needs don't warrant a full blown Profilux EX unit you can still get great functionality and ease of programming out of the Profilux II light unit. It will perform many of the same functions that the EX and Plus II units but is limited in its expandability. It can be linked to a full Profilux unit down the line if you so desire then adding to your expandability. The fact that it is inexpensive doesn't hurt either!!!

http://www.cherrycorals.com/product.php?productid=15&cat=26&page=1

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.1%
Back