OG WEEPING WILLOW TOADSTOOL

Still for sure want one!
Sounds good, man! We can set something up. I’ve got a couple of smaller frags, plus a handful of medium and large ones. All of them have been healed for a while, so regardless of the size you want, each has a stalk leading up to the crown.

LOL, I just like to make that clear because I can’t tell you how many times I’ve ordered toadstool frags online and ended up with a chunk of the crown that’s barely healed onto the plug.
 
Same add me to the list for a frag
 
20250709_105811_EAA873B8-2507-4C5E-9CDF-E8234D40710C.png


Here is mine Japanese willow
 
Sounds good, man! We can set something up. I’ve got a couple of smaller frags, plus a handful of medium and large ones. All of them have been healed for a while, so regardless of the size you want, each has a stalk leading up to the crown.

LOL, I just like to make that clear because I can’t tell you how many times I’ve ordered toadstool frags online and ended up with a chunk of the crown that’s barely healed onto the plug.
Yay looking forward to it. Want to build a tank around this guy.
 
Sounds good, man! We can set something up. I’ve got a couple of smaller frags, plus a handful of medium and large ones. All of them have been healed for a while, so regardless of the size you want, each has a stalk leading up to the crown.

LOL, I just like to make that clear because I can’t tell you how many times I’ve ordered toadstool frags online and ended up with a chunk of the crown that’s barely healed onto the plug.
Add me too!
 
Same here I wish to be added!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new