Orphek app crashing

GillMeister

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would really like to decrease the intensity of the daylight channel for my Atlantiks, but the app crashes every single time I try to select the program. I'm sure I've said it a hundred times. These are flat out the best lights with the absolute worst control on the market. Soooo frustrating.

Has anyone encountered this problem before and how did you overcome it?

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I loathe the app but love the lights. No updates even. I find my light program leaves the app or the light system resets itself if I go into the app. Sometimes I just want to make a change. I have finally just chosen the preset settings and run clouds. But if I change the settings like lowering whites a little, my clouds disappear. Frustrating. I’ve reached out to orphek which are really humble and easy to talk to but they always ignore my emails and messages.

OP
OP
GillMeister

GillMeister

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I loathe the app but love the lights. No updates even. I find my light program leaves the app or the light system resets itself if I go into the app. Sometimes I just want to make a change. I have finally just chosen the preset settings and run clouds. But if I change the settings like lowering whites a little, my clouds disappear. Frustrating. I’ve reached out to orphek which are really humble and easy to talk to but they always ignore my emails and messages.
I hear you. I don't know of anyone that would even rate the app as fair. Most would say poor. Question remains, is there any way to keep it from crashing so I can make a change?

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hear you. I don't know of anyone that would even rate the app as fair. Most would say poor. Question remains, is there any way to keep it from crashing so I can make a change?
What operating system are you using? I’m using iOS. It hasn’t ever crashed on me.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back