OP
Mywifeisgunnakillme

Mywifeisgunnakillme

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, to conclude this thread, Gutless and KindaNormal stared long enough at that porcelain afterlife that they purchased a one way ticket there....

I have no idea what got them, but Gutless made it a good while after not showing any symptoms, same as KindaNormal....

I would QT Chromis on their own personally if i was to try the species again.

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fascinating, and terrifying, read. what the heck did I just get myself into?? :oops:

OP
OP
Mywifeisgunnakillme

Mywifeisgunnakillme

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fascinating, and terrifying, read. what the heck did I just get myself into?? :oops:
lol, you'll be fine. But i will say have a game plan. First, chromis are a risky fish right now as another said. Second, if you don't want to deal with disease or qt, there are vendors that sell pre-qt'd fish. Use them. Third, try a few inexpensive fish for you first qt'ing attempts. Read up on humble's website and stock pile a few medications. Qt'ing is a part of the hobby you can get into or completely avoid.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 46 58.2%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.8%
Back