Good morning R2R and how the heck are ya all today? I was pretty happy got my new uv bulb in for the sterilizer. I put it in and tested before putting it back in sump area and had an electrifying experience! Unseen damage at power cords entry to end cap it seems :(
Grrr bulb was cheap 11 bucks. replacement gasket kit was double the bulb cost 23 bucks now with needing a new end cap ballast around 60 almost the cost of a brand new unit. Gotta think on this one see which way I want to go. Prolly better getting whole new one
Grrr bulb was cheap 11 bucks. replacement gasket kit was double the bulb cost 23 bucks now with needing a new end cap ballast around 60 almost the cost of a brand new unit. Gotta think on this one see which way I want to go. Prolly better getting whole new one
Last edited:
