Secret Santa 2019 Gift show off thread

don_chuwish

Smells something fishy
View Badges
Reaction score
Got a package today addressed to me from a name I didn't recognize. Couldn't decide if I should open it or not - I want my SS gift under the tree! But I wasn't sure it was from my SS. So I had my wife open it.
It was something she ordered off eBay - which uses my PayPal. A gift for our daughter.
<sigh>

bdesign

View Badges
Reaction score
Got a box I wasn’t expecting... sat on the fence for about 0.004 seconds as to whether I should open it or not......

It was some Phyto I bought for myself !

I'm questioning your claim of waiting 0.004 seconds... what method did you use to time yourself? Do you have corroboration? Evidence?

If you had claimed 0.04, I might have not even questioned it, but 0.004... that's just crazy. lol

Last edited:

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
You guys!!!! I got my SS Gift today!! Thank You so much "Camron" for all the goodies! I opened it with my wife as I had never done Secret Santa and wanted to share the excitement! Thank you so much for all the gifts, I will use all of them! The journal is just in time as I will use every page as I track all the fish coming in and out of the FisHotel! Candy is a no brainier so that always the correct answer and the Garlic Guard I suppose for the fish! Haha!! We all got great treats!

IMG_20191213_112227.jpg

IMG_20191213_112744.jpg

Thank you to my SS you truly are amazing, and don't worry I will find good use for that Wild Logo as well!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Secret Santa. . . . . . . . . . YOU WISH !!!!

amazon.png

Stevel

View Badges
Reaction score
Ok I found out I was mistaken on my secret Santa gift . I thought because I got email notification from this thread that I was getting a gift card but after contacting the Santa it was for someone else : ( but it’s ok because whoever sent me this gift is by far one of the most generous Santa’s I have ever seen !!! Thank you soo much for such an expensive gift. It’s going to look great in my new tank build. : )
Steve

DD74326F-4EDB-485E-A2FF-074C6CC3654B.jpeg 810BC143-7EAF-4F04-BD0A-129E5E83B037.jpeg

TracyLynn

View Badges
Reaction score
@Kattkrazie I’m so sorry to hear of your loss, our pets are part of our family for sure.
I love this & hope it brings a little comfort to you...

The Rainbows Bridge Poem

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Badilac

View Badges
Reaction score
Well today was my birthday and I was suppose to get my package from my SS but I waited all day and nothing showed up... So I tracked the package and of course it was delayed until tomorrow. So just when I thought I had to wait yet another day in suspense I get an email from BRS that I got a gift card from my SS!!!!! Holy cow I can’t imagine getting a package on top of the BRS GC very generous! Thank you very much, I’m in the middle of doing an 8ft in wall build and can really use some more stuff for the build. Thank you very much and merry Christmas! your generosity is greatly appreciated! @LukeWolf THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Last edited:

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Well today was my birthday and I was suppose to get my package from my SS but I waited all day and nothing showed up... So I tracked the package and of course it was delayed until tomorrow. So just when I thought I had to wait yet another day in suspense I get an email from BRS that I got a gift card from my SS!!!!! Holy cow I can’t imagine getting a package on top of the BRS GC very generous! Thank you very much, I’m in the middle of doing an 8ft in wall build and can really use some more stuff for the build. Thank you very much and merry Christmas! your generosity is greatly appreciated! @LukeWolf THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

I am so glad you liked your gift card! I’m so sorry about the package being delayed! I hope you get some cool stuff for your build! I have an 8 foot in wall as well!! Merry Christmas!! I hope you enjoy the package as well, when it comes in!

Badilac

View Badges
Reaction score
I am so glad you liked your gift card! I’m so sorry about the package being delayed! I hope you get some cool stuff for your build! I have an 8 foot in wall as well!! Merry Christmas!! I hope you enjoy the package as well, when it comes in!
That’s awesome you have an 8ft in wall also. We are very grateful for the gifts. My son can’t wait for the box either! Hope you and your family have a merry Christmas!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back