Secret Santa 2019 Gift show off thread

Jcagle09

BEE HAPPY!
View Badges
Reaction score
Three 20lb bags of CaribSea special grade sand showed up today from my Secret Santa and I couldn't be happier! I'm working on the plumbing for my new tank now and soon sand/rock/water will be the next steps of my build.

gczLo6gzP320VbMoUVoARCzOcMgUIxBiqR1PrYwFkzWOHhyYp6EAUhbgB22HAc1QZa4s9mKBLhi1n6viSEdOYVZtH76R8hRJCRIYp6SEpIqwUNFdZKWoSvZW3ZMap8ttsT-igQlzePo=w2400
What kind of sump is that in the background?

All Mixed Up

View Badges
Reaction score
Three 20lb bags of CaribSea special grade sand showed up today from my Secret Santa and I couldn't be happier! I'm working on the plumbing for my new tank now and soon sand/rock/water will be the next steps of my build.

gczLo6gzP320VbMoUVoARCzOcMgUIxBiqR1PrYwFkzWOHhyYp6EAUhbgB22HAc1QZa4s9mKBLhi1n6viSEdOYVZtH76R8hRJCRIYp6SEpIqwUNFdZKWoSvZW3ZMap8ttsT-igQlzePo=w2400
Nice plumbing color choices!

Go gators!

Great minds think alike :)

20191209_213705.jpg

picklz

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
What kind of sump is that in the background?

It is a Leviathan 36 Sump by Wind Rider Creations, I don't think they're in business anymore. I found it for sale used locally for a real good price.

fRscM9w3sBFhvoqoO756eWWTksAJ4hW7Q6upZIIz4QWZJzmQ6LpMXRSDfpj1VWOEk-aqvZBFyOxzXlErmCABgYYl_Uw4ULlVN9hUMXwAxn40Hr9WVB2YIdl9PAHWzI-yhqKbWjmGCLQ=w2400

Nice plumbing color choices!

Go gators!

Great minds think alike :)

Nice plumbing you have there! I didn't actually pick the colors based on the gators, being my sump was already blue I decided to use some blue plumbing, and I love the color orange and planned to probably go w/ some apex gear so the orange and gray schedule 80 fittings went together well for that. You can see just a little of my safe in the background of the sump pic that's orange as well, it's not often i can convince the wife that something orange is alright so when she is onboard with it I take advantage lol.

Stevel

View Badges
Reaction score
I got a marine depot gift card from my secret Santa don’t know how much it is but so happy to have received this gift. I’m setting up a 120 gallon reef tank and need rock seen arch rock on amazon hopefully marine depot has it ? Thinking of not putting sand in bottom has a lot of you done this ? I was at WWC and their show tank didn’t have sand and looked amazing!!

The Aquatic Arsenal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Most of you know I won't be home for Christmas. *hint* that's why i shipped everything direct from amazon

SO....
SHOULD I WAIT UNTIL I'M HOME?

OR
HAVE MY WIFE OPEN MY GIFTS AND TAKE PHOTOS?
Have your wife open them and send you pics of something else lol

OP
OP
MrWheelock

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Yeaaaah, so I was looking at all of these posts and thought I didn't get enough for my recipient. So I went on Amazon and got a few more things, 1 he will get tomorrow, before my original package gets there. Then the next one will be next week. So that'll be great.
That's awsome of you! Im sure they would have been thrilled either way

Porpoise Hork

View Badges
Reaction score
I received a Hanna Instruments HI98103 PH Checker from my Secret Santa but unfortunately it's defective and my wife accidentally tossed the Amazon gift receipt. So unless whomever it was wants to send me the Amazon order number via Elfster or through Santa on here, I'm pretty much stuck with this one. :confused:

OP
OP
MrWheelock

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I received a Hanna Instruments HI98103 PH Checker from my Secret Santa but unfortunately it's defective and my wife accidentally tossed the Amazon gift receipt. So unless whomever it was wants to send me the Amazon order number via Elfster or through Santa on here, I'm pretty much stuck with this one. :confused:
@Hermey @Santa Claus can you please help?

Back