Secret Santa 2019 Gift show off thread

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
I received a Hanna Instruments HI98103 PH Checker from my Secret Santa but unfortunately it's defective and my wife accidentally tossed the Amazon gift receipt. So unless whomever it was wants to send me the Amazon order number via Elfster or through Santa on here, I'm pretty much stuck with this one. :confused:

@Hermey may not be able to fly a blimp very well and isn’t particularly apt at navigating ice rafts, but he may just be able to magically, mystically help with this. Good luck!

Dvanlier05

View Badges
Reaction score
Yeaaaah, so I was looking at all of these posts and thought I didn't get enough for my recipient. So I went on Amazon and got a few more things, 1 he will get tomorrow, before my original package gets there. Then the next one will be next week. So that'll be great.
Same thing here. Just found something else to add on so will order that today. Christmas is my favorite time of the year and love to get things for my friends and family.

Hermey

Official R2R Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
I received a Hanna Instruments HI98103 PH Checker from my Secret Santa but unfortunately it's defective and my wife accidentally tossed the Amazon gift receipt. So unless whomever it was wants to send me the Amazon order number via Elfster or through Santa on here, I'm pretty much stuck with this one. :confused:
PM incomming

Porpoise Hork

View Badges
Reaction score

Hermey

Official R2R Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
@Hermey may not be able to fly a blimp
Hmmm..This would say otherwise
1575990168436.png

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Hmmm..This would say otherwise
1575990168436.png

@Hermey I admire your bravery, but that whole Toy Taker escapade shows that there is a distinct difference between training and doing!!! Thank goodness that Bumble was there to save the day so you could be here on R2R! :)

Dvanlier05

View Badges
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble with USPS shipping? It is so slooooooow right now. I was really hoping to get my SS gift shipped out sooner.
Yep. I ordered something last weekend that was shipped through USPS and they apparently lost it. Seller can't find it and they cant find it. Today is the last day before they resend it to me. Funny thing is they split the items into 2 shipments and the first arrived in 3 days.

Eye H8 Empty V

View Badges
Reaction score

You can write a message to you SS on Elfster.

Eye H8 Empty V

View Badges
Reaction score
Yeaaaah, so I was looking at all of these posts and thought I didn't get enough for my recipient. So I went on Amazon and got a few more things, 1 he will get tomorrow, before my original package gets there. Then the next one will be next week. So that'll be great.

Same here and I’m so stoked I did. Seeing the joy from everyone’s posts and the generosity from the gift givers really got me excited about buying stuff for someone I don’t know and will never meet. Amazing community!

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
So this is what you got from your secret Santa? If so that is an awesome gift!
ITS AH MAY ZING!!!! My other/boyfriend kept telling me that i just needed to adjust the setting in my phone for my camera. He is not too sharp sometimes. I kept telling him NO its not that simple. Now he believes me ;) My santa is the bomb not only did i get an awesome gift but i got to use the "Told You So" card.

Dvanlier05

View Badges
Reaction score
ITS AH MAY ZING!!!! My other/boyfriend kept telling me that i just needed to adjust the setting in my phone for my camera. He is not too sharp sometimes. I kept telling him NO its not that simple. Now he believes me ;) My santa is the bomb not only did i get an awesome gift but i got to use the "Told You So" card.
I use the clip and do some manual adjustments on the phone as well so he part right. I got to stick up for him, us guys never like to hear the "I Told You So." Post some new pics

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 33 22.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back