Secret Santa 2019 Gift show off thread

UCF Alum

Stick addict
View Badges
Reaction score
#SecretSanta2019

My secret Santa is amazing. We absolutely LOVE this piece of art. We’re taking it to Michaels to get it professionally framed. What a fantastic gift. I’m glad I didn’t get what I asked for. It was boring ‘ole Red Sea A and B. This is a work of art!!! (Pun intended). The light does it no justice. I was trying to get all the colors to pop. It’s on a nice piece of canvas and numbered and signed by the artist.

THANKS MY SECRET SANTA!!!!!

DD0EB014-8B21-4E54-A510-D607BE661762.jpeg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
#SecretSanta2019

My secret Santa is amazing. We absolutely LOVE this piece of art. We’re taking it to Michaels to get it professionally framed. What a fantastic gift. I’m glad I didn’t get what I asked for. It was boring ‘ole Red Sea A and B. This is a work of art!!! (Pun intended). The light does it no justice. I was trying to get all the colors to pop. It’s on a nice piece of canvas and numbered and signed by the artist.

That is beautiful - congratulations!!! I always enjoy when others make even better gift selections than I would have made if I was picking something out myself!

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
#SecretSanta2019

That's incredible. Who ever did it is very talented

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Recieved my gifts from my secret santa today. Thank you so much and wishing your family a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

The flipper scraper was exactly what I wanted to clean along the sand. I accidentally got sand in between my algae magnet once and ended up scratching the glass in a few spots. I can't wait to try out the glasses also.

20191224_224445.jpg

Dine

View Badges
Reaction score
my gift arrived today and I couldn’t be happier. My Santa went above and beyond. I have been looking at incorporating an ATS into my AIO nano but the options were slim. No worries for Santa though as he fabricated an AWESOME diy up flow ATS that will fit perfectly in one of my chambers. Truly wowed at the thought and effort that was put into this gift. THANK YOU! Pics coming soon...

don_chuwish

Smells something fishy
View Badges
Reaction score
My gift arrived today - right on time! I had my daughter wrap it as is and put it under the tree. I'll open it in the morning. But my dogs are already giving hints - they've both been a little bit TOO interested in that one package. I'm guessing that because of my avatar photo my SS must have put some kind of dog treat in there...

Rossko

View Badges
Reaction score
Got my gift a couple days ago and super happy with it!!!! Sorry it took a little to post it’s been busy with family in town. But I’ve been wanting one of these for a long time now. This thing works sooo good!! I’ll post some pics later!! Thank you @NinnJinn!!
EBFB9470-60F0-4A94-BD36-3056E0059466.jpeg

Last edited:

s_tempest

View Badges
Reaction score
Big thank you to my Secret Santa!
I had Gadgets on my wish list, and they sent me a whole neat case of gadgets. Slicers, snippers, picker-uppers and pokers! Now I have everything you need for snipping & plucking and scraping & cutting - maybe this means I soon need a whole new tank just to grow out frags!
3178FBB5-ABF3-4B9E-AEAA-72C57A4ECCD1.jpeg

Thanks, Secret Santa and to the Reef2Reef elves for putting this in place. I love the gadgets you sent me, I loved finding something for my own recipient and I love following along with all the other great gifts and the joy they are bringing.

and another BIG thank you to my Secret Santa! I was thrilled with the fragging tools kit, and then these arrived over the past few days: a reactor (for carbon, maybe gfo too?), an acclimator box (check out the cartoons of the happy fish vs sad fish when you rush acclimation - love it!) and of course a pair of clownfish socks. Thank you big time!!!

7F85613F-9061-49F7-98B3-7721463AC359.jpeg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Merry Christmas, everyone!!

Wow - I bet you had a long night with 7.8 billion possible gift recipients! I can only imagine how out of hand those naughty and nice lists are getting! Thankfully you let me off easy this year and I got some really nice stuff!

OP
OP
MrWheelock

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Merry Fishmas and Merry Christmas R2R family and friends!
Got another package from my SS! My wife opened it up for me before heading out to see family, I'll get pictures later. So generous of you @Bryce M. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

don_chuwish

Smells something fishy
View Badges
Reaction score
My gift arrived today - right on time! I had my daughter wrap it as is and put it under the tree. I'll open it in the morning. But my dogs are already giving hints - they've both been a little bit TOO interested in that one package. I'm guessing that because of my avatar photo my SS must have put some kind of dog treat in there...
So I guess the dogs were just sniffing out the TDO & Reef Chili after all. I'm still just blown away. Thank you so much, whoever you are in Munster, IN!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 41.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 21 21.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back