• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 77

samnaz

Earthling
View Badges
Reaction score
Mmmm my life is now complete. ;Drool ;Drool ;Drool

As for SS, @Joshalot1015 I hope you loved your gifts, test to your hearts content!!

I was also your SS last year so I hope you're still getting clean water out of that gift as well!!
What a coincidence!!!

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy Festivus to @TriggerFinger. Hope you enjoy everything, especially the Cheez Its, it took all the will power I have to pack those!
Everything was perfect!! I’m so grateful! Thank you so very much!! Extra toasty cheese its are the best!! The surgical tools are amazing as well as the shirt, di resin and coral food. Bless you and your family this holiday season!

philshel

View Badges
Reaction score
Everything was perfect!! I’m so grateful! Thank you so very much!! Extra toasty cheese its are the best!! The surgical tools are amazing as well as the shirt, di resin and coral food. Bless you and your family this holiday season!
You are more than welcome. I should thank you and R2R, my wife and I had a lot of fun with this. I am very glad that you like everything.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
THANK YOU ..to my secret santa ;) love it all,well fed corals,hours of munchies ,for here on the reef:cool:HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND THANK YOU:)...killing me not to know;Woot;Woot;Woot;)
WP_20201211_17_15_57_Pro.jpg
WP_20201211_17_13_20_Pro.jpg

Deezill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Now I am updating my post. My Secret Santa was the best. Sorry guys my SS deserve SS of the year badge lol
as I was in Chemistry class I found out I got another treat check it out so not only the filter socks but yeah you see it

Santa.jpg

The Deep See Magnetic Viewer. Oh yeah gonna be looking at fish and coral after my 20% biweekly water change tomorrow. Mc Hammer said it best "Can't touch this" lol. Thank you Secret Santa.

Weasel1960

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
THANK YOU ..to my secret santa ;) love it all,well fed corals,hours of munchies ,for here on the reef:cool:HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND THANK YOU:)...killing me not to know;Woot;Woot;Woot;)
WP_20201211_17_15_57_Pro.jpg
WP_20201211_17_13_20_Pro.jpg
Glad you like it, tried to give you a small hint in the card...maybe too small.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back