Terminal block connectors?

ConnivingPigeon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm working on my reefpi build and am wanting to migrate away from "pins into the breadboard" to something cleaner where I bring the pins out to terminal blocks attached to the outside of my enclosure (a pencil case for now). I spent some time on mouser and couldn't actually find terminal blocks with screws I could use to secure the blocks to the enclosure (e.g. https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/18/1/IEub05tAqIbs-1283721.pdf) -- does anyone have a suggestion for what to search for? I figure I want some 2-pole blocks for simple sensors and then some 4-pole blocks I can use to expose I2C interfaces for later expansions

mshaw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I'm working on my reefpi build and am wanting to migrate away from "pins into the breadboard" to something cleaner where I bring the pins out to terminal blocks attached to the outside of my enclosure (a pencil case for now). I spent some time on mouser and couldn't actually find terminal blocks with screws I could use to secure the blocks to the enclosure (e.g. https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/18/1/IEub05tAqIbs-1283721.pdf) -- does anyone have a suggestion for what to search for? I figure I want some 2-pole blocks for simple sensors and then some 4-pole blocks I can use to expose I2C interfaces for later expansions

Something like this?

Raspberry Pi Terminal Block Breakout Board

or this?

DIN Rail mount screw terminal adapter

Hope that helps.....

Mike

OP
OP
ConnivingPigeon

ConnivingPigeon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 71 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 63 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back