20190429_223801.jpg

salty_trout

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wyswnsin
I live in hico but own a store in Beckley and Fayetteville. I have some frags up for trading?? Always wondered if anyone else around me had a reef tank. I only know of one other person around me.
Kinsey, this is tyler from oak hill. I have several reef tanks. Dm me on instagram and ill help you out man. Plants.science.aquariums is my insta didnt know you had a reef. I have all kinds to trade.

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Hurricane too...
I'm in Hurricane looking to get into the hobby.

What are you looking for. I have some stuff in my way.

How about a 30 gallon cube (20 inches on a side) that is drilled with a stand. I think I can come up with a Viparspectra light for it. I am not sure they still work.
2019050209082714-IMG_0947-X2.jpg

Last edited:

Kinsey Ritterbush

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wyswnsin
Kinsey, this is tyler from oak hill. I have several reef tanks. Dm me on instagram and ill help you out man. Plants.science.aquariums is my insta didnt know you had a reef. I have all kinds to trade.

I dont use Instagram anymore Haha. But that's awsome! I didnt know you had reef tanks. I dont do planted tanks anymore but would love to trade some frags. If you have had the same number from high school I can probably just text you. I still have the same number. If not I will just ask John Michael for it, I'm sure he has it.

salty_trout

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont use Instagram anymore Haha. But that's awsome! I didnt know you had reef tanks. I dont do planted tanks anymore but would love to trade some frags. If you have had the same number from high school I can probably just text you. I still have the same number. If not I will just ask John Michael for it, I'm sure he has it.
It may be the same. Just ask jm. Would love to trade some frags. Do you do any sps?

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 97 76.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back