125gal Mixed reef build!

CyberGoby

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2014
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there! Name is Richie and this is my second build. I used to have a 55gal reef tank, but I have now moved to a new Home and I wanted to start over with a bigger tank. I went with a 125 Long so I can swimming room for some tangs
=] With out further or do here are some pics! I will post more as it gets closer to fill up day

Tank and stand


Vinyl wrapped the back black


Tsunami sump


Classic 150 Skimmer


ATI Sunpower 60" 4 bulb


Two of blue plus bulbs on


Rock seeding
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new