Good Morning!

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning evening! I’m exhausted. Back in my sanctuary...I mean hotel room...for the night. I forgot what it was dealing with babies/toddlers. Tomorrow is going to be LONG because the toddler gets up at 5:30 and our son has to be in the office tomorrow. They want me there EARLY....umm, 5:30 isn’t happening. Grammie needs her rest! So, grammie is bringing a peace offering from the Golden Arches at maybe 7:00....plus several large coffees.

@Mike from TN, we did make an emergency trip to Aquatic Critter this evening! Nice store! Toddler had a blast. The turtles in the critter section were his favorite. I’m sure we’ll be making many more trips to Nashville in the coming months, so maybe we can meet there sometime!

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning.
Going to need to break out the coffee and thermos this morning. I am sleepy!
Should be a relaxed day at work today so that’s good.
really need to finish cleaning the house…but by the time I get home from work I never want to lol. Probably should just buck up and do it.

2 and a half days until my love returns home. Not that I’m counting or anything…

Have a great one everybody!

Mike from TN

Owner/ Operator of the worlds most crowded Evo
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mornin’ All!
Beautiful day here today. Finally got all of the mowing done until next week when I have to start all over again.
I think I’m going to take a drive into town and go to Lowe’s to “LOOK AROUND” ( ;) :p ) and not buy anything! Where have we heard that before? LOL!
Y’all have a great day!

Wen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning,

Need to vent, ...summer time here means less folks in town, the pace slows down, locals come out and occasional European tourists meander about. Its a quiet and a relaxed, very home town atmosphere.

However, this summer is different, we have been invaded by loud, rude, bossy folks from a particular NE state. Not saying everyone from that state is annoying, but come on newcomers. Assimilate to your surroundings.

People are drawn here not just because it’s beautiful, but because we are nice, orderly, courteous and friendly.

We smile.

Don’t change the climate of my town to the climate of the state you are running away from!

Be nice, be courteous, relax and shut up.
Nothing gives them away more then loudly berating the deli counter guy or the beautician, or cutting in line, etc...

Ok, I feel slightly better. Thanks for listening.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning, Reefies!
@BeltedCoyote I have given up on cleaning my house until that floor gets ripped out. I feel like one of those hoarder people making paths between furniture, my displaced office and the fish tank buckets. I will live vicariously through you - go get those dust bunnies!!!
season 5 episode 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning,

Need to vent, ...summer time here means less folks in town, the pace slows down, locals come out and occasional European tourists meander about. Its a quiet and a relaxed, very home town atmosphere.

However, this summer is different, we have been invaded by loud, rude, bossy folks from a particular NE state. Not saying everyone from that state is annoying, but come on newcomers. Assimilate to your surroundings.

People are drawn here not just because it’s beautiful, but because we are nice, orderly, courteous and friendly.

We smile.

Don’t change the climate of my town to the climate of the state you are running away from!

Nothing gives them away more then loudly berating the deli counter guy or the beautician, or cutting in line, etc...

new york or new jersey? ;)

WVNed

The fish are staring at me with hungry eyes.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's like R2R is a gold and diamond mine. The old ones dug many miles into the earth and many great treasures were found and much knowledge of their experience was saved.

New people show up and lay a shovel on the ground and expect the gold and diamonds to just jump onto it.

Last edited:

MrsBugmaster

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just jinxed myself. I posted earlier that I was leaving town on Friday. Just now my Tunze ATO starts beeping with low water level. It will not pump the water in the sump Now I need to figure out what is wrong with it. Fortunately I do have a spare one if I can find it. :mad:

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's like R2R is a gold and diamond mine. The old ones dug many miles into the earth and many great treasure were found and much knowledge of their experience was saved.

New people show up and lay a shovel on the ground and expect the gold and diamonds to just jump onto it.
true story

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
slept in today cause i did not need to get up.
oops! I said i would come look at a bicycle. out the door before i posted my good morning!
2015 Schwinn 14 speed. craigslist local
i was tired from the 9.8 miles walking and test riding this before i figured out the gears was a chore.
Good Morning!
There are numerous ways to be out of shape. I am determined to find all of them!! IMG_1354.JPG IMG_2711.jpeg
IMG_2739.jpeg

Last edited:

WiscoFishNut

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning,

We smile.

Preach on! Saw the same stuff in SC when I used to live there. I spent a lot of time trying to find the least convenient parts of the beaches so I could fish in relative peace lol

ReefGrammie

Must...stay...away...from...live...sales...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning/evening again! Another exhausting day of toddler chasing.

Funny thing. My DIL takes tank sitting very seriously. I told her the water line in the middle chamber of the sump should be about an inch below the left chamber. She sent me a picture because it wasn’t “exactly” an inch. Ok, maybe it’s 7/8 of an inch! I didn’t expect her to measure it. ;Hilarious

Next, she sends me pictures of theses “creatures.” Asterina starfish. Yep, they’re in the tank and have been for years! I really appreciate her efforts. ICU nurses are very thorough (thank goodness). She is also the ONLY person allowed to mag-float other than myself and another son (NOT her husband)! ;Hilarious

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good night or good morning - wishing y'all the best whatever it is where ever you are. I finally made it to the end of my day.

Tired Late Night GIF by Health Promotion Board Singapore

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 27 14.2%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 32 16.8%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 50.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.6%
Back