Monti spongodeas

prfishgirl

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2019
Messages
273
Reaction score
72
Location
Phila
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys was curious if this monti spongodes looks ok to you.. I see it’s growing but not much p extension the last two days.. not sure if that’s just a growth ring or it’s getting lighter in color? It’s been in this spot for the last 2 months doing great until I noticed the lack of extension recently..
alk- 10
Cal-480
Mag 1480
Nitrate 2
Phos- .04
Salinity 1.026 8EF3C603-2A80-4290-A71F-BF26791B7E05.jpeg
 
Wait till it gets to dinner plate size. I had one that did that and fragged it out. Have a piece in my new tank that looks the same.
 
Wait till it gets to dinner plate size. I had one that did that and fragged it out. Have a piece in my new tank that looks the same.
Awesome... I’m starting a 33 long in my finished basement and hoping the stuff in my 75 can eventually be fragged and placed in the 33
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new