Need help with Kessil setup

nick0206

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
In addition to my Kessil A360WE, I bought another Kessil A360X together with the controller.
Since the old controller does not support the new model X, I bought a new X controller, which, according to the website, also supports the old models via the 0-10 V output.
I have connected, but the controller does not recognize it. Has anyone encountered this?
Thanks in advance for any hint.
Nick

OP
OP
nick0206

nick0206

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Kessil can help. You need to set the 0-10v out to a program. I was running my 360x's with a 160 in the fuge and they ran independent programs. Watch this vid here.
Thank you for your willingness to help.
I wrote to Kessil, waiting for an answer.
I watched this video many times.
There, the setting of 0-10 V lamps comes from the Dashboard, and in the same case it is written to me that I need to go to the Programs.

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You access the 0-10v from the main screen (dashboard), this is where you'll select the program to use. If you're just following the program to your "x" lights, then simply choose that program in the 0-10v menu. If you're not sure it's working, then make sure the cable is plugged into the light and select manual mode under the 0-10v menu, then select again and make an adjustment, it should "show" you the change in real time. If you select the right arrow until you get to the group/lamp number, then input 001 to show there's a light connected. Under the 0-10v menu is where you want to be on the main page. The programs section is exactly that, to create and edit programs. 18:00 in the video is where the 0-10v section starts for quick reference.

srobertb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your willingness to help.
I wrote to Kessil, waiting for an answer.
I watched this video many times.
There, the setting of 0-10 V lamps comes from the Dashboard, and in the same case it is written to me that I need to go to the Programs.
I have the old controller and new controllers and it doesn’t recognize the lights like it does for the X models via usb-c. You just set the 0-10v to a program and it runs it but there’s no recognition of the lights. I currently have a 160 sun and a 160 blue hooked up to the same old controller and the controller is “dumb” in that it has no clue what’s what.

Vs the SpectralX recognized all my A360x’s individually.

Back