Orphek V4 Compact + T5

gdemos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Planning a new lighting setup for my 120g (48"x48"x24") Acropora Tank.
I've had long term (5 years) with ATI Dimmable Sunpower and looking for a fun change.

I run the AI Hydra HD 52 on my 24" acro frag tank with success, very nice color and growth. I'd say the color is deeper, richer, and darker pigmentation than the ATI t5 (and this frag tank has the same stuff as my display and its piped in so same water, just different fish, different flow). So i really like the results of the AI Hydra. I run this Hydra using the settings i found that D. Saxby posted.

For the display tank i plan on switching to 2 Orphek Compacts plus 2 48" Giesemann Razors. so 4 t5 bulbs and 2 of the new Orpheks.

I have not found the Orphek Compacts listed for sale yet... eager!

Orphek

Orphek- Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Planning a new lighting setup for my 120g (48"x48"x24") Acropora Tank.
I've had long term (5 years) with ATI Dimmable Sunpower and looking for a fun change.

I run the AI Hydra HD 52 on my 24" acro frag tank with success, very nice color and growth. I'd say the color is deeper, richer, and darker pigmentation than the ATI t5 (and this frag tank has the same stuff as my display and its piped in so same water, just different fish, different flow). So i really like the results of the AI Hydra. I run this Hydra using the settings i found that D. Saxby posted.

For the display tank i plan on switching to 2 Orphek Compacts plus 2 48" Giesemann Razors. so 4 t5 bulbs and 2 of the new Orpheks.

I have not found the Orphek Compacts listed for sale yet... eager!

Please check this link

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/atlantik-compact-v4-led-light-fixture-orphek.html

Back