Radio g5 Q

authentic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I recently built a frag tank for my SPS which have been growing under t5's for years. I bought two radion blues. My frag tank is 12 in deep and the lights are mounted on the arms . Although my colors are good I always thought they would be better under higher par and I always wanted to try out LEDs. I am currently running the ab program at 60%. My question is what are your thoughts as to whether or not 60% on a 12-in deep tank is too much

HD_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently built a frag tank for my SPS which have been growing under t5's for years. I bought two radion blues. My frag tank is 12 in deep and the lights are mounted on the arms . Although my colors are good I always thought they would be better under higher par and I always wanted to try out LEDs. I am currently running the ab program at 60%. My question is what are your thoughts as to whether or not 60% on a 12-in deep tank is too much
I would guess that's too much, but you'll need a PAR meter to confirm. BulkReefSupply has them for rent....

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I would guess that's too much, but you'll need a PAR meter to confirm. BulkReefSupply has them for rent....
Unfortunately, BRS stopped the par meter rentals. I would recommend asking local reefers or buy one if you aren’t on a budget.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back