ReefLED 50

iMi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates from the original poster? I'd love to know how things are going since you bought this light and if you still recommend it.

OP
OP
MrDLHughesY

MrDLHughesY

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates from the original poster? I'd love to know how things are going since you bought this light and if you still recommend it.
Yeah I would recommend the light. other than a few connectivity problems I had at first I have had no other issues tbh had some good growth with my indo torch and fragged that 3 times already. Also had good growth on all my zoas and my green playing monti.

iMi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I would recommend the light. other than a few connectivity problems I had at first I have had no other issues tbh had some good growth with my indo torch and fragged that 3 times already. Also had good growth on all my zoas and my green playing monti.

Awesome, thank you. I ordered it. It was between this and the AI Prime 16 HD. I have a 10 gallon that is fairly wide (18") and it sounds like the Red Sea delivers a more consistent spread. Thanks for your feedback!

RedSea50Gang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently upgraded my 13.5G fluval to a Redsea50 led... I’m unsure what settings are best for me any reccs appreciated. I have a bubble anemone that has not been fully bubbled in my tank since getting him. I have a bunch of soft corals, some fish a shrimp/snails and a temperamental rainbow bubble tip whose lost his rainbow since getting him. Pretty new here! TIA... current setting pictured.... should anything be higher or lower??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 83
  • 197F8DD7-2B3F-4FD9-9FD8-CC261E1B43DD.png
    197F8DD7-2B3F-4FD9-9FD8-CC261E1B43DD.png
    258.3 KB · Views: 87

snunezminireef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I have a Red Sea 50 on a water box 20 trying to get and understanding as to what I should have my settings at…any suggestions??

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've had the light for about a 1.5 years now. best recommendation is just pic a setting and don't mess with it. It's stronger than you think. I currently keep mine on 77% blue and 10% white at peak. Even at that level i have to adjust acropora to being in the center of the tank by keeping them to the sides first or else they'll bleach. My tank is the red sea max nano.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 90 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.6%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back