tanks from Luc en Anja

Jawsee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HI,i wil try to show some pic's from our tanks,we are Luc en Anja,my wife holds here own nanotank from aprox 100 l,the demensions are 70X40X37,my maintank is 200X70X70,it is connected to another five tanks in the basement to have a greater volume of water,the tank is now 4 years old and the first two years i had a normal sump,then i decided to make the basement deeper so i could place some tanks in it,i wil try to let you see how we have done this,mayby you see something interesting,hope you enyou it,don't look at my writing:Di'l do my best,first some overvieuws from the nano and the maintank

DSC_0010Medium-2.jpg

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool tank ha pretty big "nano" but in the first picture top right those pink stalks... what kind of coral is that?

OP
OP
J

Jawsee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
one more side from the nano,it stands between the kitchen and dinerroom so we can watch three side's,it is make of optiwhiteglas,lightning is 4X24w armature from ATI,water movement is done by 2X1000l pumps,no skimmer,every 2 weeks we switch 20 l water whit the maintank

DSC_0009Medium.jpg

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that's a cool waterchange system.. and obviously it works quite well.. just curious as to why they're not plumbed together?

OP
OP
J

Jawsee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,you are fast:pi think you mean the clavularia,it's pink whit green
cool tank ha pretty big "nano" but in the first picture top right those pink stalks... what kind of coral is that?

OP
OP
J

Jawsee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the distance is too far and Anja doesn't like the pipes in the whole hous:pfrom the start we want it seperated because i had some problems whith zoo's and acanta's,my tank is dominated whit sps corals and i have some angelfish in it,i don't trust them too much whit these species
that's a cool waterchange system.. and obviously it works quite well.. just curious as to why they're not plumbed together?

Nate82

Paitence Sucks...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ha yea i'm bored at the moment but that's cool i've never seen it.. and i like the shape of your tank very different

coral diver

Old and Wise
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well what else can i say but you and your Wife have really taken a real good care of your tank they are magnificent.

BTW the addiction to this hobby is just going to get worst and theres no cure My freind

OP
OP
J

Jawsee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you all for your nice comments,again some pic's(i have a lot of them:))again from the nano,the first one is a goby who lives in died porites ,he is only 1 inch but very fast on feeding,whe bought the porites and at home he cames uot off the coral and that is always a nice surprise

DSC_0037Medium-1.jpg

OP
OP
J

Jawsee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
some zoo's,Anja has made this collection her selve by fixing a few zoo's from different species whit glue on a piece of rock

DSC_0020Medium.jpg

OP
OP
J

Jawsee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here you can see a fish in the nano,it's a rainfordi swimming over the zoo's:p

DSC_0023Medium-1.jpg

OP
OP
J

Jawsee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the last one for today,it's a special collection of zoo's i find,i found these on some rock whit other zoo's but i cut them apart to let these grow,i started whit only 8 polyps two years ago and now have make some friends happy whit the first frags,depending whit light you use they are brown or black white,perhaps one off you have a name for it,i see a lot of zoo's around here whit nece names

DSC_0040Large-2.jpg

oceanparadise1

The Coral Dudes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i love that mixed rock, so all she did was glue different colors to one rock? i think im going to try that now! thanks for the idea!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back