Hanging hydra 52's

Reefpro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am going to hang 4 hydra 52's over new tank. It is 60x30x24. I want hang them perp to front of tank what type of rails can I use to mount them too. Pictures if you have them would be great

KorL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The aluminum has "T" slot groove. With screws attached to the ai fixture, you can slide the fixture back and forth. I had my lights parallel to the tank. Guess I read your post wrong. But ai sells a couple of different types of hanging brackets where you can mount either parallel or pendicular. Even with the 80/20 aluminum, it can be configured different ways with different assessories

OP
OP
Reefpro

Reefpro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The aluminum has "T" slot groove. With screws attached to the ai fixture, you can slide the fixture back and forth. I had my lights parallel to the tank. Guess I read your post wrong. But ai sells a couple of different types of hanging brackets where you can mount either parallel or pendicular. Even with the 80/20 aluminum, it can be configured different ways with different assessories

Where do you get the 80/20, how much$ and did it come black?

KorL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine from ebay. But I found out later there was a local distributer. Look up 8020 aluminum. So many different types and accessories to choose from.

Back