Well lesson learned today, I decided to order a fresh bottle of brightwell refractometer calibration fluid and it came in today. I still had about a quarter of my last bottle but I felt like I was getting some odd salinity results and my Neptune has been a little up and down lately as I hadn’t calibrated it in a while (it was showing 35 ppm). Well I found out my old bottle of calibration fluid was off and my salinity was actually about 38.5 ppm. I had been wondering why my corals hadn’t looked happy lately even though my parameters are dead on (well at least all of them other than salinity). Well I’m slowly lowering the salinity back down and hopefully everything will perk back up. I got some calibration packets for my Neptune in the mail as well and recalibrated everything and now it is dead on again. I set an alert to calibrate every 3 months going forward just to be safe since calibration packets are cheap.