Trident FAQ

Discussion in 'Neptune Systems' started by Terence, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Sleepydoc

Sleepydoc Well-Known Member

$99.95? :D

2. BigJohnny

BigJohnny Well-Known Member

The focustronic alkatronic can

stylaster likes this.
  3. BigJohnny

BigJohnny Well-Known Member

Must better option is to let the pH controller handle the solenoid and turn the feed pump on or off

4. Chris155hp

Chris155hp Well-Known Member R2R Supporter Build Thread Contributor

Any comments reguarding making the unit wall mountable or the bracket?

5. lilbitreefer

lilbitreefer Well-Known Member

Sorry everyone, I did not see any of my questions already asked, so if there were already answered sorry.

I am curious, will there be more automated tests in order to test for Nitrate, and phosphate etc. in the future? Also, with all the other tests such as the Hanna there dosen't seem to be a time limit to use the reageants on these why would your reageants has a shelf limit after opening? I understand your shelf life after opening is 2 months. With this shelf life being so short after opening will the system force you to replace them if they are expired even if there is still reagents left? Would I be able to use these reageants past the epiration date and only risk the accuracy?

From a mechanical stand point will there be a waste container to empty? With many of these reageants being hazardous for the environtment will there be a problem of disposing of such large quantities? I know the manual tests there is such little waste it did not make much of a I only concern is that there will be a large amount of waste to dispose of with all these tests.

Draft saved Draft deleted