Xr15 question

JBulk09

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am wondering if I have 4 xr15 pros on my tank can I make the 2 on the ends of the tank a lower intensity than the ones in the middle for some of my LPS? If not I was planning on possibly 2 pros and 2 blues

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you can if controlled by Apex via the WXM module, because their all separate lights and you can program each one.

So just check whatever control system your using on them.

Shadows Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am wondering if I have 4 xr15 pros on my tank can I make the 2 on the ends of the tank a lower intensity than the ones in the middle for some of my LPS? If not I was planning on possibly 2 pros and 2 blues
What you need to do is adjust the Max fan speed of the light you want lowered, in the advanced settings you can adjust the max fan speed of each individual light, the ones you want with a lower intensity set the max fan speed to something low like 10%
Of course this will mean the fans will have to be on for the other lights.

Hope this helps :)

OP
OP
JBulk09

JBulk09

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know you can if controlled by Apex via the WXM module, because their all separate lights and you can program each one.

So just check whatever control system your using on them.

Yeah that's what I feared. I dont want to waste 4 spots on the apex for the lights, I was hoping it could be done in the (mobius?) APP

gonzo620

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say you could assign each light to a new tank in mobius. control them separately. Name the tank Left Side and Right side and insert appropriate light per tank.

OP
OP
JBulk09

JBulk09

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T
I would say you could assign each light to a new tank in mobius. control them separately. Name the tank Left Side and Right side and insert appropriate light per tank.

Genius! Haha such a simple yet elegant solution! Thanks pal

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 19 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.1%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back