!!!7000+ POUNDS OF GLASS!! YOU GUYS UP FOR A BUILD OR WHAT??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice. I saw the intention in the gravel for the pad you refer to. That makes really good sense to me for the structure. I guess when I was referring to solar I was meaning something more like skylights or solar tubes. Keep up the good work it looks awesome. I can't wait to see this done.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New sump finally got in today. Will be able to get the ball rolling again now.

IMG_4467_zpsk5mumwn7.jpg

IMG_4468_zpsjickw2ih.jpg
Very nice!! Such a simple elegant design. Love the look of the gussets.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice!! Such a simple elegant design. Love the look of the gussets.
I think the gussets would look better if they were under water.;)

Just sayin! :D

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You just re-oriented my concept of a "large sump"

Very cool, one thing I think you guys will definitely learn about me during the course of this thread, is that I like to keep things as absolutely simple as possible.:) This design serves a number of very specific purposes, but does so with very little effort or room for errors and quirks.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool, one thing I think you guys will definitely learn about me during the course of this thread, is that I like to keep things as absolutely simple as possible.:) This design serves a number of very specific purposes, but does so with very little effort or room for errors and quirks.
As long as it's done and ready so I can get a grab bag in a few months when my tank is ready, quirks are fine!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I second this

Make no mistake, I am not skipping a beat at all as far as running the show goes. There will be no latency or lags in coral availability at all, at any point. The transition will be swift and seamless. The only difference in my daily operations between now and when it's done, is that I won't be working inside a dark and humid dungeon, and I'll have lots more space to propagate! lol!

In other words, if any of you want a battle box just say the word! :)

EW_Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make no mistake, I am not skipping a beat at all as far as running the show goes. There will be no latency or lags in coral availability at all, at any point. The transition will be swift and seamless. The only difference in my daily operations between now and when it's done, is that I won't be working inside a dark and humid dungeon, and I'll have lots more space to propagate! lol!

It is in the future sir. Before i was forced out the hobby a year ago i promised myself id get a battle pack and was unable to. I pick up my new tank 01.05.17 and ill get the bad boy cycling! Then battle corals

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

At least you have your priorities straight!!!

I need to get my invert/coral QT set up in the near future. I've been in a battle of wills with my DT that has made that lower priority. :confused:

Can't wait to see what comes in my next box!

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 25 28.7%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back