Salty Sunday Weekly Recap

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2017
Messages
17,010
Reaction score
101,311
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The recap has been retired. Thank you for following.

Hello fellow reefers! We all miss good content during the week due to the volume of posts. Each Sunday I have been posting some fun and interesting new threads I stumbled upon that you might enjoy (in no particular order). Some you may have seen already, but hopefully there are many new ones for you to discover. I encourage everyone to post any threads I may have missed and remember to like your favorites. Thanks and have a great read!

For those who wish to follow, all future recaps will be posted in this one main thread.

The recap has been retired. Thank you for following.
 
Last edited:
Alright. I have this all organized now. To be clear all future recaps will be posted to this thread only. The top post will always link to the latest recap within the thread. Thanks for reading!
 
I think this is a great idea as I don’t know about you guys but I’m always missing great threads especially new build threads.

The Reef Tank 365 award has also been a good idea for spotting missed threads.

Anyway thank you for taking the time to do this, and I’m certainly watching!
 
I think this is a great idea as I don’t know about you guys but I’m always missing great threads especially new build threads.

The Reef Tank 365 award has also been a good idea for spotting missed threads.

Anyway thank you for taking the time to do this, and I’m certainly watching!

Thank you! Reef Tank 365 has pointed me to a lot of excellent build threads as well. I am sure I miss a lot too.
 
I like it!..... and not just because My thread was included;):cool:
 
Folks, I am retiring the recap. It was fun to do, but I started getting the R2R email recaps and they are very comprehensive. I think they are a great way to discover missed content. Way more threads than I could ever assemble.

Thanks to all who followed along!

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new